Light body with darker extremities. Recognized colors:
|HIMALAYAN||white, free from stains, and even
throughout; the points to be a rich dark sepia (as dark as possible) |
Color should not extend past the following areas:
- FACE -- not to extend upwards from the eyes.
- EARS -- not to extend downwards from the base
- FORE LEGS -- not to extend upwards beyond the elbows.
- HIND LEGS -- not to extend upwards beyond the ankle.
- TAIL -- not to extend more than half way up to the rump.
- FEET -- the color to be solid throughout, devoid of any white.
|silvery blue gradually and evenly shaded over
the saddle and hind quarters towards the belly, being darkest at the base of the
tail; tail color to extend down the length of the tail; belly color is light
silver blue; points to be medium slate blue and to shade evenly into the body
color||red or light ruby|
|medium beige gradually and evenly shaded over saddle and hind
quarters towards the belly, being darkest at the base of the tail.; tail color
to extend down the length of the tail; belly to be light beige; points to be
dark sepia and to shade evenly into the body color||red or
50 points for color, shading, and points.
Faded or rusty color; blotchiness.
White feet; white spot on the body; white tail tip.